| Loose Tea
2. Sprinkle the tea on your food (fish or salad) to eat it raw;
3. Put the tea in a 6-8 oz glass (or china cup) of cool to warm (mineral) water.
Drink after 3 minutes (warm water) to 8 minutes (cool water).When the cup is half- empty,
refill. Refill 2-4 times. (You may eat the leaves after drinking.)
4. Put the tea into a bottle of 8-16 oz cool to cold water. Tighten the cap. Shake well. Drink and
eat the tea. Finish the tea within one hour.
1. Remove the string and put the tea bag in a bottle of 8-16 oz cool to cold water.
Shake well. Drink after 5-10 minutes.
2. Put the tea bag in a 2-6 oz china cup (glass) of cold to lukewarm (mineral) water.
Drink after 3 minutes (lukewarm water) to 6 minutes (cold water).
When the cup is half-empty, refill. Refill 2-5 times. You may eat the tea in the bag.
3. Rip the tea bag and sprinkle the tea on fish or salad to eat it raw.
♣ Do not add anything else to the tea water.
♣ The cooler the water, the better.
♣ Consume the tea steeped in water within one hour or as soon as possible.
♣ Tea contains caffeine. Consume with discretion. No green tea at night.
♣ Consuming tea on an empty stomach is not recommended.
Order 6 Boxes
Order 12 Boxes
How to Make Tea
Use Tea for Health
Use Green Tea for
Tai Chi Green Tea Inc
352 Barnswallow Lane
Vernon Hills, IL 60061
1 Box of 20 Loose Tea in 20 packets & 1 Box of Tea Bag.
akes 2-5 business days for the tea to reach you.
|Tai Chi Green Tea
Spring Sprouts, Edible Green Tea.
Loose Tea & Tea Bags: Can be Eaten Raw & Made with Cold Water