| Tai Chi Green Tea
One Box of 20 Tea Bags. $18.00
- A box of 20 tea bags. Each tea bag contains 2 grams powdered green tea. Net weight of tea per box
is 40 grams.
- Organically grown. Baby leaves on top of tea branches picked in early spring. The leaves are so
tender that they can be eaten raw or after brewing. You may remove the string and put the tea bag in
a bottle of 8-16 oz water or open the tea bag and pour the tea powder into cool water or sprinkle the
tea on fish or salad to eat it raw.
- The shipping fee is fixed. No matter how many packages you buy, the shipping fee will be $8.00. It
takes 2-5 days for the tea to reach you.
1. Remove the string and put the tea bag in a bottle of 8-16 oz cool to cold water.
Shake well. Drink after 5-10 minutes.
2. Put the tea bag in a 2-6 oz china cup (glass) of cold to lukewarm (mineral) water.
Drink after 3 minutes (lukewarm water) to 6 minutes (cold water).
When the cup is half-empty, refill. Refill 2-5 times. You may eat the tea in the bag.
3. Rip the tea bag and sprinkle the tea on fish or salad to eat it raw.
♣ Do not add anything else to the tea water.
♣ The cooler the water, the better.
♣ Consume the tea steeped in water within one hour or as soon as possible.
♣ Tea contains caffeine. Consume with discretion. No green tea at night.
♣ Consuming tea on an empty stomach is not recommended.
Order 6 Boxes
Order 12 Boxes
How to Make Tea
Use Tea for Health
Use Green Tea for
Tai Chi Green Tea Inc
352 Barnswallow Lane
Vernon Hills, IL 60061